PanAway is a highly effective blend created by Gary Young following a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. It is soothing to the skin while providing comforting warmth to muscles after exercise and also aids in maintaining normal cellular function.
It is a blend of Wintergreen (Gaultheria proumbens), Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), Peppermint (Mentha piperita) and Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum).
Some of its functions:
- To be used after sports or labour
- Relieves tight muscles when used for foot massage
- Enhances blood circulation
- Has an alleviating effect on disorders of back, muscles and joints
Ideas for using it:
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your lower back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on muscles to help alleviate stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on your temples to ease minor head tension.